Being that I am coming from a limited FreeBSD back ground, I am haveing some
trouble with another device.  I now have a ScanJet 4c with the SCSI card that
came with it from HP.  I am running LM 8.1.  LM does not find the card.  All
I did was actually reinstall LM.  It still did not see it.  Should I get
another SCSI card, if so, what kind should I get.  I really like this
scanner, and would like to get it working with LM8.1,  any help would me
great.

Bob