Hello All,

     I have a couple of questions....hopefully you
will be able to answer them   ;-)

     1)  When I use VI on Unix, in order to get the
system command, I hit Shift-Q, then I can write, quit,
etc.  However, when I do this, I don't get the system
command.  Also, when I ssh into my server from a
Windows ssh terminal and use VI, I get garbage on the
screen, regardless of the file.  Any idea?

     2)  I downloaded Pine from the University of
Washington so I can do mail from a ssh.  The
instructions say to type "build lnx" in order to get
it to work.  However, when I type in this command, it
says it can't find the command build.  I look in the
directory and I see a find a file called build*  I see
that asterisk in many files.  What does that mean and
how do I access the "build" file?

     Thanks for everyone's help.

     Paul