ai4a wrote:

> Paul Rodríguez wrote:
> >
> > What feedback do you get from the console when you try to run "su"?
> >
> > Open up a console window and type "su"+enter followed by the root
> > passwprd.
> >
> > -Paul Rodríguez
> >
> > On Tue, 2002-01-01 at 21:38, ai4a wrote:
> > > Hi, After I ran InteractiveBastille I can not get into 'control center'
> > > (the one on the desktop with an icon - not the one under k-menu?). A
> > > window comes up asking for the root password. I enter the password,
> > > press enter, & 'control center' just disappears. Any help would be
> > > appreciated.
> > >
> > > TNA
> > > Charles

> > Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com
>
> At first I got 'File size something or other' error. I found the fix for
> that. Now 'su' works fine.
>
> Tks
> Charles

> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

Hi,
I can now run 'control center'. In /etc/bastille-no-login I commented
out the single entry 'root'. I have changed so much, so I am going to
reinstall MD 8.1. InteractiveBastille has been a great learning
experience!!! Next time I try it I will know much more about it (I
hope).

Thanks to all
Charles