i followed the sparse instructions included with LISa but still no luck. komba2 works
just fine as you can mount whatever shares you want. not much of a solution to what
you want but it works nonetheless so it might be of some use to you.

ciao!

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
Millennium Software, Incorporated
2305 B West Tower, Philippines Stocks Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Tel# 638-3070 loc. 72
Fax# 638-3079