skidley wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, RCN Mail wrote:

I need to do a project for my statistics class and thought this place would
be perfect for it. I need 50 people to answer this and it would be greatly
appreciated.

1. How many hours a week do you spend online? [~40]
            [15 -20]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">

2. What is your age? [29] today actually! :)
          [83]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">

3. Sex? M/F [M]
           [M]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">

4. What type of Internet connection do you have? [dialup 56k
          [dialup 56K]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">

5. How many computers do you own? [2]
[1]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]">

This is for a Elementary Statistics course for a project I am doing. It's a
wintersession course and I need to collect this information ASAP. I need a
total of 50 people to respond.

Thanks again if you decide to answer these questions.