yes but repeating answers already spoken (a few days ago) may be considered by
some to be a waste of their time. just making sure that all bases are covered.
;-)

ciao!

Grant Fraser wrote:

> I'm in Canada and I notice the same thing. Sometimes my posts just float out
> in cyberspace for a few days until they bounce back undeliverable. Sometimes
> they had already been delivered before being bounced.
> My mail client checks every 10 minutes. Some people who post have all 5 of
> their replys to different topics arrive at once even though they are supposed
> to be spaced hours appart. I have learned to be patient and wait for the best
> answer, not necessarily the first one.
>
> Grant

<snip>

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
Millennium Software, Incorporated
2305 B West Tower, Philippines Stocks Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Tel# 638-3070 loc. 72
Fax# 638-3079