On Sat, 5 Jan 2002 12:40:41 +0000, Derek Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>While plugger was busy being updated to work with Opera5.0, the good people
> from Norway released Opera6.0TP2 which seems to work OK with the old
> plugger 3.3
>Since Opera6.0 has  a ***much*** better feature set than 5.0, I would
>recommend downloading it. It is a 'beta' version, and does crash now and
>again, but it's so nice it is worth it IMO.

I am using Opera 6.0 TP2 since a while and it is indeed very good. I just
can't figure out how to activate Java support in there. In the support pages
there's a mention of setting it on in the preferences, but I can't find it
there.
Have I gone dyslexic? Does anyone know what to do to Java with Opera?

Paul

--
Examine the contents, not the bottle.
-The Talmud

http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
Linux Mandrake 8.0 - Sylpheed 0.6.5 claws