Hello,

        I have a parellel zip drive installed on my system.  It is (strangly)
listed as both /mnt/zip and /mnt/zip2 which I don't understand.

        Once I enabled supermount, I created a zip icon on kde desktop.
Then I (think I) successfully formated a zip disk with reiserfs.  Next I
created directory /BOWLING on it (/mnt/zip/BOWLING).

        Then I copied the files from /home/melissa/BOWLIING to
/mnt/zip/BOWLING.  I did this because I am getting ready to reinstall
Linux and my wife needs these files saved for the new installation.  I
checked the directory /mnt/zip/BOWLING and the files are listed.

        But then I try to load the file and it comes in just fine in kspread,
but the light on the zip drive stays unlit and the access happens
_way_ too fast.  I believe these files are still being loaded from the
hard drive (/home/melissa/BOWLING).

        I know I will need to study hard and practice to be considered a
newbie <GRIN>, but I thought copying files was fairly simple.  I
believe I used the mkdir command to create /mnt/zip/BOWLING, and
I think I used KDE's "filemanager as superuser"(?) file manager.

        Would someone please set me straight so I can reinstall today
(and then try installing the nVidia 1541 drivers because I got _them_
to work once about three weeks ago (probbably Mandrake
Installation #13) and really miss 3d.

        Thanks,
        Wes G.
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]