On Saturday 05 January 2002 12:58, you wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > The problem now with 7.2 is that my instalation cd #2 has got a
> > scrach I can't reinstall it any more.
> >
> > If any one know's what's going on and how I can fix this or if
> > someone can tell if there is a way to down load mandrake
> > instalation cd #2 by it's self .
>
> Yes, you can download Mandrake installation cd #2 by itself, if you find
> a mirror that still carries the isos.
>
> IIRC, there was a thread within the last week where someone was looking
> for the isos and someone else replied with some locations where they
> were (still available).
>
> My main purpose in responding to you is to suggest that you use rsync
> instead of redownloading the entire iso.  You will save a lot of time
> and Internet bandwidth (after a little bit of learning).
>
> See http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/RsyncingALargeFile.
>
> Randy Kramer
Did you have the downloaded version? I still have my 7.2 boxed set and could
make a copy for you of CD2. let me know where your located. Outside the US is
 tougher to mail but let me know. My email off list is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    I'll go dig em out if you can't find a download site.
 HTH
--
Dennis M. registered linux user # 180842