Dear All,

I am still struggling with this sound and printing. My printing works fine
now because I took my sound module out of /etc/modules but the minute I put
it back in I lose my printing capabilities. Conflict of some sort but cannot
figure it out yet. Civileme guessed that it might have something to do with
the Bios but that was not clear yet and I have not received a complete answer
about that so far. I do not know if this also could be a devfs problem or not
and I really do not understand this new devfs sytem yet. Does anyone have any
ideas or suggestions. Any thoughts or help will be greatly appreciated. Thank
you very much.

Sincerely,

Marcia