Dear linux mandrake user or programers:

  I bought 8.0 standard edition, no src.rpm, so I download from website.
it  have patch.bz2, which seem need orig source code to dispatch

  I read spec file-it seems it can auto retrieve orig file from some
where of web, and rpm4.0.c file, used   rpm -bp file.spec  but not work
not dispatch them to get any .c or .h file out.  It just reponse a flash
of rpm's option.

  I also read cooker's rpm-howto but still not know how to get source
code from spec or patch.bz2.

  Finally, I think if linux user realy no more sense source code, you
probably should switch to Apple or Microsoft Window platform.

eric, [EMAIL PROTECTED]