On Monday 07 January 2002 03:26, you wrote:

On Sat, 05 Jan 2002 08:27:17 +0100

 Stojs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> studiouisly spake these words to ponder:
 That is exactly what I mean. Just like I can with streamripper in
 windows.

 well, then if you can find a "stream ripper" that runs in Linux, yes. If
 you can't then no, you can't. I've never heard of "ripping" the stream, so
 I'll have to take your word for it that it can be done.

Ive heard it can be done also and would like to be able to do it on linux.
If you find a prog for it stojs pass me a link to it :)  thanks

Chris Swain
Registered linux user 226399