Hello
I have been trying to find a new scanner to use with M8.0.
The problem I'm having is that I can't locate any of the models that are
listed at www.mostang.com as linux-compatible.  They seem to be older models
and no longer in the stores or listed on manufacturer's web sites.  ( I
should say that I haven't paid much attention to anything over $150.)
Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I would prefer an Epson.
By the way, someone on this list told me that a friend used an Epson 1250u
with linux, but on www.mostang.com, the 1250 is singled out as not working
with sane.  Anyone know the deal with that?
Thanks,
SW