or the equivalent of RH6.2 is Mandrake 7.x? not sure but have read some comments
passing the requirements of Mandrake 8.x as the same as those of WinXP (meaning not
for relatively slow processors).

just a thought...

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
Millennium Software, Incorporated
2305 B West Tower, Philippines Stocks Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Tel# 638-3070 loc. 72
Fax# 638-3079