On Mon, 7 Jan 2002 03:49:16 +0100
Smiley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> studiouisly spake these words to ponder:

> I'm trying to run Licq with gtk gui, but then Licq crashes... Now Licq
> 1.0.4 and gtk+licq-0.51-4 (Mandrake cooker) are installed on my system,
> but the same happened months ago with Mandrake 8.0... I had more luck a
> year ago :) Anybody managed  to run Licq with gtk gui?
>
> Corrado

Corrado,

the version you may want to give a try is 1.1.0. you can get it at
http://www.licq.org. I've got it running on my system and it works
wonderfully. It's all fixed up and totally compliant with the new ICQ
protocols.

--
daRcmaTTeR
If at first you don't succeed do what your wife told you to do

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.1
  7:05pm  up 4 days,  9:37,  2 users,  load average: 0.22, 0.47, 0.57