Hello,

        Things were going quite nicely.  I was considering trying to learn one of
those things that allow you to play windows games in linux so I could delete
my windows partition and give linux the full drive.

        Then I boot into Linux this morning and try to load KDE Media Player
(noatun) from KDE's menu and it gives me monoscope instead!  I don't have any
idea how that happened, but I tried clicking on a saved playlist and it again
loads monoscope.  Then I use the run menu option and type noatun and it still
gives me monoscope!  I notice that the little place on the bottom bar says it
is loading noatun but it gives me monoscope every time.

        This is highly annoying, to say the least.  I have been slowly putting my
cd's in the computer as mp3's so I can listen without swapping cd's.  I have
also discovered the beauty of custom playlists allowing me to put my songs in
my order.  Then I discovered Bearshare in Windows and realized I could sample
songs from cd's I don't have yet to see if I would want to buy it.  Not much
radio in my area so this is very nice so I am not buying blind.

        I don't _think_ I directly screwed anything up.  I did click on an rpm and a
program came up and installed it for me, but I don't think that would cause
this as the program was lopster (not related to the other two programs).

        Any ideas on what happened or how to fix?  I must assume that I have somehow
deleted noatun and put monoscope in its place with noatun's name, but that
doesn't make sense!

--
        Wes Gregg
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]