You do not need to compile anything. That driver is already included in your
Mandrake 8.1 distribution.

If it was not autodetected during installation then this is what you do.
Using a text editor as user root open the file /etc/sysconfig/pcmcia

The first line of the file should read
PCMCIA=yes
the second line should be
PCIC=i82365
(probably)

On your next boot it should then autodetect the card.
HardDrake should show it as a network card, and KDE control
Centre>Information should show details of the PCMCIA interface.

HTH

derek