HI All,

I am hoping that someone can help me out.

I have been asked to give a talk on Modems this Friday morning to the
Edmonton Freenet/Community Network volunteer help desk.  This is a
charitable not for profit group that  attempts to provide connectivity to
lower income families and other non profit organizations.

I have been asked to speak for about half an hour minimum.

I am hoping that a few people can either give me links to some good pages or
provide some general info on how they work, hardware vs. software modems,
etc.

Kind of pressed for time so I don't have the luxury of spending hours
searching the 'net.

I thank you all in advance and hope that your day is great,

Frank McKenna

Difficulties increase the closer we approach our Goals

Plato ~ "It takes a minute to have a crush on
someone,an hour to like someone and a day to love
someone....but it takes a lifetime to forget someone."