Hi all,
I have this small problem. I have a Micronet 10Mbps pcmcia ethernet card. It
got recognized during installation. But now, it doesn't get the card module
"connected" to eth0. If I do ifup eth0, then all is well. I just would like
to have the card initialized correctly at boot time instead of always having
to su and "ifup" the card...
I remember when I installed LM 8.1 (I'm now using a cooker snapshot on that
laptop) that I was connected to the network and this problem didn't appear
and in this installation, it wasn't connected and voila, we have this problem.
If somebody knows the exact reason, please let me know. I guess it hasn't
anything to do with cooker because I had  the same problem with LM 8.0 and after
reinstaling (with the network up) all was magically OK again...
TIA,
Marcio Cordero

http://www.gmx.net