Hello (Last one for today)

I have installed a Linux server for about 10 clients.
There is a printer connected to it with the parallel
port (an inkjet printer).

I have installed appletalk (netatalk) which runs fine.
When I run nbplkup, 3 zones are shown. Don't ask me
why, but most of the machines here show 3 zones,
so I assume it's normal.

I still cannot see the printer from the client machine.

I found many pages explaining how to do for the server
side, but close to nothing about what I should do from the
client. Am I supposed to see the printer in the chooser
on MacOS9, or with the printer tool in MacOS X?

I forgot to mention that CUPS runs.

Can anybody figure out what I have missed?

Thanks,

Pascal