Ever since I've installed LM8.0, I've had this problem - no matter what I
change it always defaults to A4 -- aargh!. During the support period, they
told me it was a bug. I'm using cups 1.1.7-11 mdk.

Have any else had this problem? Is it cups that causes the problem, or qtcups
the interface?

I'm wondering whether it might be because I'm still using the standard KDE
2.1.2. Would an upgrade to KDE 2.2.2 help?

Anyone have any ideas what I should upgrade to get rid of this very annoying
"bug"?

Tia,
Andre

--
Please pray the Holy Rosary to end the holocaust of abortion.
Remember, in your prayers, the suffering souls in Purgatory.

May God bless you abundantly with His love!

For a free Cenacle Scriptural Rosary Booklet -- http://www.webhart.net/csrb/