Look for Software Manager in your Configuration/Packaging. You should be
able to see a list of most if not all of the software packages (I do not
know about the extra software in power pack since I am using the
standard 3 CD download version). If there is nothing in the list, try
using Define sources and follow the instruction from there.

HTH

Robin