Hello,

I just installed 8.1 on my computer, a p3 933 with 256ram, and a decent
geforce3 video card....all went well except for the fact that i couldn't get
mandrake to locate the drivers for my Elements ethernet card. I have them
for
windose2kpro, of course. Is there a driver i didn't try that wasn't on the
list during the installation? I tried them ALL; and all of them failed. Any
suggestions would be most appreciated. Thanks heaps.
Thmswildmn