so i have 2.4.8-26 and am using Reiserfs.  haven't seen any trouble except
when i use realplayer i start using swap, until then no swap at all.
(512megs) so how bad is the vm speed problem?  is it worth updating?

On Sunday 20 January 2002 11:48, you spoke unto me thusly:

--
"If you don't know where you want to go, we'll make sure you get taken." --
Japanese translation of Microsoft's slogan

shane
registered linux user #101606 @ http://counter.li.org/
http://www.mystic-light.net/personal/
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98