Ok I need to be able to access / change MS Office Files. If I can do
this accurtly then I can completely remove the need of Windows. Also
there some kind of Term Emulator I can run? I need to attach to a unix
host and have it support sco ansi ect.
Any one have any good links to beginers info? I can get mandrake to run
find now but I am very unclear as to what I am doing or why something
worked. Installing software bewilders me. Rpm files install but then
don't create any icons to load them. If I navigate to the bin directory
I can find the executable but they are all in the directory. That seem
rather troublesome when it come to organization. Thanks

Paul Kraus
Network Administrator
PEL Supply Company
(216) 267-5775 Voice