ok, thanks for the info about the vbscript angle. but i have a question though, you
were using PWS to test the pages that you made. what stops you from copying the
modified pages into the apache directory and testing it with the apache web server? i
heard there is a asp module for apache so it should work, doesnt it?

ciao!

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
Millennium Software, Incorporated
2305 B West Tower, Philippines Stocks Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Tel# 638-3070 loc. 72
Fax# 638-3079