On Friday 25 January 2002 01:41 pm, you wrote:
If you have already installed  (with the base install) a copy of
enlightenment or eterm, UNINSTALL them first (find all the parts of it the
same way...dependencies).  Install the new copies from scratch.

I just got done doing apache server and a kernel upgrade, and needed to use
this technique for apache and needed to overwrite some of the kernel before I
could get it installed.

To make your search faster, try keeping a copy of konqueror opened to
http://rpmfind.net  This is where I can search for all of the RPMs in one
place.

Best of luck!
Steve Weltman