        From:   Tom Harris [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Sunday, January 27, 2002 5:10 PM
        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        [newbie] installing 8.1

        I just bought Mankrake 8.1 Standard edition but I am having trouble
        installing.  The problem is that my laptop as a space for a floppy
drive and
        CD-ROM drive however I can only have one in at once at my BIOS won't
allow
        me to boot from a CD. Because I cannot use both floppy and CD at
once I
        can't use a boot disk. The only workaround I can think of is to go
into dos
        or whatever and open the install file but I don't what it is. Please
could
        someone reply and tell me the name of the file.

        Tom.

         << File: message.footer >>

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named
recipient. If you are not the named recipient please telephone/email
the sender immediately. You should not disclose the content or
take/retain/distribute any copies.

Norwich Union Life & Pensions Limited
Registered Office 2 Rougier Street
York YO90 1UU
Registered in England Number 3253947
A member of the Norwich Union Marketing Group
which is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.
Member of the Association of British Insurers.

For further Enquires 01603 622200