amen to that... *grin*

anybody know when 641D will come out? if its within 2 months time then i will have to
put off downloading 641C.

thanks!

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:54:31 +0100 (CET)
Ralph Slooten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> revealed these words to me:

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
Millennium Software, Incorporated
2305 B West Tower, Philippines Stocks Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Tel# 638-3070 loc. 72
Fax# 638-3079