Hi list,

I am using KDE in LM 8.1. Each time I logged out I had the option checked to
save and restore session next time. Then one evening, logging out in a hurry
I accidentally unchecked it. the result was the next time I logged in my
startup sound didn't play, and all the background images were gone on the
desktops. I realised I had used the default option when I logged in.
So now the question is, how do I get the startup sound to play again, (I
liked it) and do I have to set the background images and so forth again also?
Or, is there a way to access a log file lurking somewhere?
Thank you.
Mick