It sounds like you have used DirectCD to record your CDRWs.  To view them
under Linux, make a directory under /mnt called something like udf (or
whatever you like).  Next, as root, edit /etc/fstab and duplicate the line in
it for your CDROM except where it says either auto or ISO9660, change that to
udf.  Save and exit fstab.  I usually mount from a prompt, to do so, you may
have to do a umount /mnt/cdrom first and then issue a mount /mnt/udf (or
whatever you called it).  You should have your files.

Joe