On Tuesday 29 January 2002 06:15, daRcmaTTeR wrote:

> Wow! now I'm really geeked! I checked out http://www.perlmonks.org/
> and there is a ton of resources there. Makes me feel the way I did
> when I first discovered Mandrake! Makes me wanna stay up all night
> and play till I can't code any more cause my eyes won't stay open
> and I keep missing the keyboard.-- daRcmaTTeR

Yep, I just entered the monastery myself - great place.  BTW, if you
see someone called "solri" lurking around, that's me.

Am currently downloading all those Perl modules you mentioned.
Problem is, I'm also having to download all the dependencies (though
at least Software Manager means I can do it all automatically - way
to go!).

Robin

--
"Someone who re-invents the wheel will not take driving for granted."

Robin Turner
IDMYO, Bilkent Universitesi
Ankara 06533
Turkey