Hello Everyone,

I am new to Mandrake and I have installed 7.1 Deluxe ,I have had for about a year or less, on my laptop. The problem is I am trying to connect to the internet and I have a pmcia card with modem and ethernet on one (linksys). Linux see the modem and tries to connect to the internet through the modem but I need to be able to connect through the otherside, ethernet side since I have DSL. How can I make Mandrake use this as the internet port?

TIA
"Got Oracle?"
Ruck