Hello fellow Linux users,

I want to switch to Linux for my main OS, but the only thing that
is stopping me is that I can't get a connection to the internet running. I tried a
long time ago
and I'm going to give it another try. I lost al my notes so I have to begin from
scratch again. I
hope that anybody can give me directions, because last time I tried I didn't have a
clue of what
I was really doing besides typing over some commands that didn't work out.

I have a
Mandrake 8.0 distro and the choice between a Teles or Diva PnP ISDN-card.

Any suggestions
where to begin and how to proceed from there are most welcome. Thanks.

Marco