Hi List,
I setup the simple bastille firewall the other night. Then the next time I
logged in to KDE the Kppp dialog box was open and waiting for me! (I used
to manually click on it to open it up) It does this all the time now
(strangely) and reports an error 'cannot find modem' when I try to get
online. Even when I select /dev/modem in the setup, it still can't find it.
I tried using tty0, and tty01 etc and so, but now Kppp can't dial out for
me! Is this a side effect of setting up a firewall? I'd appreciate any help
here.
Thanks.
Mick