Well I installed the mandrake 8.2 beta last night. Why is it called beta? It installed
on a test computer that has never been liked by mandrake. Could never get any version
installed on it before 8.2. Kudos to the mandrake team! My i810 chip works great!
I have only found one problem so far(granted it was only installed last night) the
sound. It says it found the card and its the correct card but I get an error at every
boot saying it can't open sound server and obviously I don't get any sound from the
speakers, but hey thats just minor!
Just my .02 cents.