-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Nelson Bartley
Sent: Tuesday, 5 February 2002 5:36 AM
To: Newbie
Subject: [newbie] Putting LM on for-sale computers

Heyo,

I have a legal question to propose to the list experts.

I currently run a computer company, and some of my clients are
interested in having LM or RedHat loaded on to their computers as
default, rather then pay 150$ for winme /xp home.

My question, is there anything wrong with me putting LM on a computer my
company is selling? Is there some form of royalty I should be concerned
about? I'm not required to have special permission am I?

Just some silly legal questions, and any response is greatly
appreciated.

Nelson Bartley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]