At 08:07 PM 2/5/02 +0100, you wrote:
>Does any of you have opera (5, 5.05TP1 or 6TP3) running in spanish language?
>
>And Opera doesn't answer...

Well, you might want to join the opera users mailing list and ask there? I
know I've been using opera for a while now (although with Win versions) off
and on, and almost exclusively since ver.6 came out. The users list has
never failed to be helpful. There is at least one Opera company person (Sue
Sims? maybe others too?) that replies to questions on the list. Here's the
link to sign up if you need it:

Check the following list for a Linux specific list, too. I'm not signed up
with this one so I can't tell how helpful this one can be.