if you are getting harddrives with your donations you are in good, i had to
set up my machines to use a server and run as thin clients.  tougher to do
but not impossible.

you might also look at
http://www.linuxworld.com/site-stories/2001/0823.xterminal.html

On Tuesday 05 February 2002 20:11, you spoke unto me thusly:

--
I'm not in favor of senseless Micro$oft bashing. I'm in favor of bashing
Micro$oft senseless.

shane
registered linux user @ http://counter.li.org/
http://shentzu.home.mindspring.com/