Hi,
   The sounds in everybuddy were playing really crappy for me.  When it
would start to play a sound, it would give me a loud beep, then play the .au
file all distorted...so I thought I would try some custom .wav files.  They
did the same thing, but...when I play them by opening the wav file from my
home directory, they play just fine.  Is this just a bug in everybuddy or
maybe just problems with my soundcard driver.  Every other program plays
sounds just fine.  My soundcard is a VIA Technologies VT82C686 (Apollo Super
AC97/Audio) as it is listed in HardDrake.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Matt