Paul Kraus wrote:
> Anyone know any good sources for information on learning to do everything in the
>command line?

I'm starting a list here:

http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/LinuxResources

I discovered the first item on the list just recently and think it is
pretty good -- it is not focused just on the command line, but the
majority deals with the command line -- I noticed only one factual error
re hard links (I might have missed some).

> Any good documentation on Samba?

Another list:

http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/SambaResources

Feel free to add to the list if you find other good ones.  (There have
been other resources mentioned on the list lately (for Linux) -- I've
saved some of the emails an plan to add at least some of those.)

Can't help you with your other questions.

Randy Kramer