Fri, 8 Feb 2002 00:56:29 +0000 (GMT): In attempt to throw the authorities off
his trail, shanon loveridge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> transmitted:

> I was planing to use ReiserFS for my /home partition.
> If I was to set this up when using mandrake and then
> just make sure that LFS supports Reiser then there
> shouldn't be any problem mounting /home on to the LFS
> / or at least that is how I see it.

Well, initially, you're probably going to have to install a small / partition
using just ext2. Then you recompile your kernel to use whatever you want--RFS
in this case. There's a specific hint here:

http://hints.linuxfromscratch.org/hints/reiserfs.txt

Please let me know, either on the list or privately how things go for you.

- C