Greets,

I've got two L/M 8.0 boxes setting side by side connect through a hub and I'm
trying to get the two to talk through FTP but it keeps comming back telling
me the connection has been refused.  I can FTP out to another box on another
segment of the network but for some reason I can't seem to FTP into these
boxes.  I can ping from one to another. Any idea if I've lock out a service?
Don't have a clue where to look - but then again it's getting late and I'm
probably just overlooking the obvious.

TIA
--
Joseph Gardner