hi,

  i was giving a other window managers a second look (as i am using Xtart its easy to
switch WM's) especially blackbox, ICEwm and fluxbox. the only thing that im missing is
the 'Run' command. i always try to run apps (especially GUI ones) from the run dialog
so they dont get closed when i terminate the terminal that they sprung from. another
question is where do i configure these WMs? i have to set the mouse accelration and
threshold for each one and one mouse setting in one seem to differ with settings from
other WMs.

  i hope to give them their due but since upgrading to the xfce cooker rpm, xfce has
been sweeter to handle and with no gtk corruptions. if i can only reduce the size of
the title bar so i can reclaim a little bit more of my precious desktop real estate
(that and the fact that my menus lost their default icons) ...

ciao!

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
Millennium Software, Incorporated
2305 B West Tower, Philippines Stocks Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Tel# 638-3070 loc. 72
Fax# 638-3079