On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Brian Durant wrote:

> >Tell him to order it from Singapore. I used to get all my stuff there.
> >:)  (I lived in Bandung for a couple years. Seemed everytime I needed
> >something, it was being ordered from Singapore.).
>
> Thanks for the info Ric,
>
> I would like to get the Soyo Dragon+, would be willing to purchase myself
> if necessary, as my tech guy keeps pushing the ABit KG7. I am not sure
> whether he will make more money on this or not.

I don't know what a Soyo Dragon+ costs, but since with the KG7 you'd have
to buy a soundcard and a NIC, the Abit would probably come out higher,
pricewise.

I don't know how objective I am, since I just put this PC together, and
the old box was a 500mhz Celeron Compaq, so I might be too easily
impressed right now...but the KG-7 rocks!!!

Again, though, the other board overall would probably be the lower priced
alternative.