On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Stojs wrote:

> Is there a good book for beginners about mandrake 8.1? Preferable a
> printed one, but a digital one would be ok. I would like it to cover
> from basic stuff like installing rpms and tarballs to networking with
> windows and internet as  an ftp server.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Stojs

I just bought the power pack, and the Installation and especially the
Reference books are practically worth the price by themselves...and then I
noticed the Ebooks included on one of the CDs! Go with the Power Pack,
Stojs, you won't regret it. Except for the so called Commercial Apps,
which are really just demos...I really wish Mandrake had been more up
front about that; with the list of stuff you get, I'd have happily bought
the power pack anyways.