On Fri, 2002-02-08 at 00:44, Brian Durant wrote:
> >Tell him to order it from Singapore. I used to get all my stuff there.
> >:)  (I lived in Bandung for a couple years. Seemed everytime I needed
> >something, it was being ordered from Singapore.).
>
> Thanks for the info Ric,
>
> I would like to get the Soyo Dragon+, would be willing to purchase myself
> if necessary, as my tech guy keeps pushing the ABit KG7. I am not sure
> whether he will make more money on this or not. Same goes for the ATI
> Radeon recommended by the list. Do you or others on the list have a URL
> where I could order directly from Singapore for these items?

The aBit KG7 is a good board. From what I know of it, you'd be happy
enough with it. The Dragon+ just offers some capabilities the KG7
doesn't. also, as a bonus, you get built in sound, and 10/100 ethernet,
as well as IDE RAID, so it actually saves some dollars on not having to
buy those components.

As to where to get one from Indonesia... Try the soyo website to see if
you can find a dealer near you. Or find a dealer in Australia (?).

The soyo web site is at: http://www.soyo.com

good luck. Your biggest challenge will be finding someone who will ship
it into Indonesia for you, at a reasonable price. (and not having
customs gouge you too badly on it..).

--
Ric Tibbetts

Linux registration number: 55684
If you want to help advertise Linux - point your friends to
http://counter.li.org/