On Saturday 09 February 2002 16:03, you wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 04:01:53PM -0500, David wrote:
> > Does anybody out there know where I can find these two
> > files............................
> >
> > libcrypto.so.1      and       libssl.so.1
> >
> > I have looked everywhere I can think of and still no results.  Any help
> > or advice would be most appreciated.
>
> Geez - you people have to learn to use a search engine. I got the
> following from google for libcrypto.so.1, you can find libssl on your
> own.
>
> <http://at.rpmfind.net/opsys/linux/RPM/libcrypto.so.1.html>
Most of the time when you see a file like libcrypto.so.1 the end of the
string is a hint that it is in a library package. Use
http://www.rpmfind.net/     and search on that using the file you know about,
almost always it will come up with a list of packages that have the file in
it.  Look for a Mandrake  file with the ".i586 or .i686" tagged on it and
load that. HTH
--
Dennis M. registered linux user # 180842