Title: RE: [newbie] Mandrake 8.1 disk 2 & 3

Take a look at this page, the CDs 2&3 should correspond to those in the retail packs so Second Install CD and Supplementary Open Source Apps CD are what you would get with download CDs. HTH

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/products/81/applications

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of David
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 7:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Mandrake 8.1 disk 2 & 3

Hi list,
I just recently learned of there being a disk 2 & 3 to the MD8.1
'set'(from a reply in htis mailing list actually). Now before I download
this 1.36 Gig for the other disks, can someone inform me of what is on
them and its importance to me?

tia
Dave