On Thu, 14 Feb 2002 18:48:07 +0700, christiyono <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi lists,
>
> I need application to activate my digital camera (retrieve picture from it),
> I have download rpm file from www.gphoto.org, do this file really run under
> mandrake 8.0? or any one have other suggestion about digicam apps?

You're probably best off if you install Ximian GNOME (http://www.ximian.com/).
Not only will you get a recent version of Gphoto, you'll also get an enhanced
GNOME desktop environment :)

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

                "The "Internet" cannot be removed from your Desktop.
                Do you want to delete the "Internet" now?"
                                -- Microsoft Windows 95